Hey San Francisco: you're invited to the absolute best birthday party in town. (Actually, maybe it's the second best after counting your own lucky day, because gifts and free drinks, right?)
On April 26, in celebration of the museum’s first year in its newly expanded space, the Birthday Bash transforms SFMOMA into an immersive gallery of one-night-only encounters, and the Surprise Bash is your chance to get closer to the art than ever before.
Score a ticket to the party and get ready for a lot more than balloons and cake:
- Reserved lounge seating for the Late-Night Bash, featuring a headline performance by Grammy Award-winning artist Solange
- Lavish gourmet treats, artisanal cocktails, and valet parking
- Live performances by Helado Negro and his Tinsel Mammals
- A dance piece by French dancer-choreographers Les Twins
- Gagosian’s FLASH FLASH FLASH pop-up tattoo parlor, with limited edition designs by St. Vincent and Alex Israel
- Remarkable encounters with artists Judy Chicago and Jacolby Satterwhite
- And much more!
The night’s proceeds provide vital funds for SFMOMA’s innovative exhibitions and education programs, which serve more than 60,000 students, teachers, and families each year.
Tickets to this one-time-only event are selling fast. Ready to celebrate in high style? Grab your tickets today!
This post is brought to you by SFMOMA.