- One woman's account of her night serving food off her body at San Francisco's sex supper club. [NYMag]
- Even dirtier: a look at the unhealthiest restaurant in San Francisco. [Vice]
- Instagram video already has ads. Or promotional videos. Or whatever. [Valleywag]
- Police make an arrest in the Fisherman's Wharf frappuccino-involved stabbing. Still no word on what flavor. [SFEx]
- Schadenfreude: Bently towed. [@Kapshure]
- Reminder: Bike lanes are terrifying, but that's no excuse to ride on the sidewalk.
- A "suspicious package" shut down a Castro Street yesterday afternoon. That's what she said:
Girl, The Castro is a neighborhood that seen its share of suspicious packages! | @sfappeal Suspicious Package Shuts Down Street In Castro— Pollo Del Mar (@TheGlamazonPDM) June 20, 2013