Famous for their macarons, among other glee-laced treats, B. Patisserie will celebrate their first birthday this Sunday. More or less found during the weekends at the Ferry Building, B. Patisserie has made San Francisco a happier place since arriving. And you should honor that fact. That, and the fact that their pastry chef, Belinda Leong, who's opening a brick-and-mortar spot sometime soonish at California and Divis, nabbed San Francisco Magazine's 2012 Pastry Chef of the Year.
Where's the party? In Central Kitchen's Salumeria's courtyard in the Mission. When? Sunday. We just told you. What's on the menu? Glad you asked. Behold:
- Classic Kouign Amann
- Brioche Feuilletée Au Sucre (served with Housemade Confiture) - Layered Brioche with Sugar Grains
- Lemon-Olallieberry and Almond Bostock - Twice Baked Brioche, Lemon Syrup, Olallieberry Confiture, Almond Cream and Sliced Almonds
- Raspberry-Strawberry Vanilla Tart - Pate Sucree, Sponge Cake, Vanilla Mascarpone Cream, Strawberry-Raspberry Confiture, Raspberry Vanilla Ganache and Vanilla Glacage
- Carrot Cake - Walnut Sable Crust, Carrot Cake, Cheesecake and Cream Cheese Mousse
- Chocolate Banana Pudding - Banana Bread, Sable Breton, Bananas, Vanilla Cream, Chocolate Cream and Rice Krispy Pearls
- 5-Pack Boxed Macarons - Raspberry-Rose, Caramelized White Chocolate-Pistachio, Valrhona Manjari Chocolate and Earl Grey Tea, Peaches and Cream, Valrhona Guanaja and Grapefruit
- Savory Quiche
They will also be giving away treats with each purchase. Lucky you. So bring the kids. Bring a date. Bring an empty belly. Bring some insulin. For Sunday you will be witness to some of the finest sweet edibles in town.