The following post is from our advertiser, Rosenblum Cellars.
Come party with Rosenblum Cellars in Alameda at their ZinQuest event this Saturday, Nov 5th. Take the ferry to the Rosenblum's doors, right from San Francisco's Ferry Building, pick up your Rosenblum ZinQuest Passport, get your passport photo taken in a photo booth and start your own adventure through Northern California's wine & food roads less traveled. Use your passport to collect stamps and cash in on exclusive offers, events and more from Rosenblum Cellars.
Rosenblum's ZInQuest Open House party includes:
• Taste over 40 wines, meet Rosenblum's growers and learn why Rosenblum is are often described as being made up of 20 little wineries.
• Enjoy cooking and wine pairing lessons from Bay Area chef and three-time James Beard Award Winning TV host, Joey Altman
• Chat with Rosenblum’s Winemaker, John Kane, to get the inside scoop on this year’s vintage.
• Experience harvest by joining in a grape stomping contest - fill your wine bottle up first to win!
• Enjoy live music from a 70s/80s cover band, nosh on pulled pork sliders, barbecue, bacon appetizers and more
• Top off your meal and wine with zinfandel ice cream - a Rosenblum event special
Doors open at 1 p.m.
Admission: $35 in advance, $50 at the door.
Visit Rosenblum's Facebook page to find out more about the event, get tickets, and RSVP.