- Follow SFist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here
- Your weekend ICYMI: It's Black Restaurant Week, film archivist Stephen Parr has died, a Burning Man group is lending fire victims housing, and four people were shot on Fillmore Street.
Your Saturday and Sunday links.
- Beloved Berkeley writer Jane Juska has died. [SF Chronicle]
- Tenants of notorious landlord Anne Kihagi have been awarded $3.5 million. [Mission Local] [SF Weekly] [SF Chronicle] [CBS 5]
Uptick in aggression reported in SF coyotes. [CBS 5]
- Bureaucrats at SF State make student jump through hoops after she loses all in North Bay fire. [Golden Gate Xpress]
- A man who was arrested for looting is suspected of starting the Santa Cruz Mountains' Bear Fire. [KRON 4] [CBS 5] [ABC 7]
- Trump ally Roger Stone was suspended by Twitter over the weekend, which means they only have about 300 million abusive assholes to go. [CNet]
- Oakland says they've cleaned up their trashy act, but have they? [KQED]
- Morning after pill machine installed at Stanford. [NBC Bay Area]
- Illegal units put formerly homeless vets in jeopardy. [SF Examiner]
- Teen injured in Mendocino fire dies. [CBS 5]