- Follow SFist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here
Farewell, DJ Stef. [SFist]
Meet Alex Stamos, Facebook’s chief security officer and the guy who's hunting down Russian ads. [Recode]
- How California can actually ban cars that use gas. [Wired]
- Barry Bonds is selling his Hillsborough home for $6.6 million. [Realtor.com]
- Tech leadership's race problem is worse than its gender problem, argues [Wired].
- Media coalition including the Cron, Associated Press, Bloomberg, Buzzfeed, MediaNews Group, Dow Jones, The First Amendment Coalition, Gizmodo Media Group, The New York Times Co., Reuters and Vox Media band together to oppose closure of trial between Waymo and Uber. [SF Chronicle]
- [Slate] argues that "Twitter Could Do a Lot More to Curb the Spread of Russian Misinformation,"
- Presidio Heights hedge fund manager hopes to demolish neighboring home to construct even bigger mansion. [SocketSite]
- A contentious board vote planned for today has some Uber investors threatening to sue. [SF Business Times]
- A big rig fire shut down an Bay Area bridge Tuesday morning. [NBC Bay Area]
- Big delays reported in production of Tesla's Model 3. [Consumerist]