The first reports on some of the identities of the victims in Sunday's mass shooting in Las Vegas began trickling in late Monday, and we now have confirmation that 50-year-old Stacee Etcheber, a Marin county hair stylist and wife of San Francisco Police officer Vinnie Etcheber, is among the dead. Etcheber was first reported as missing Monday before family members could locate her remains among the 59 dead and more than 520 wounded, and her brother-in-law Al Etcheber confirmed the news on Facebook Tuesday morning, as the Chronicle reports. She leaves behind a 10-year-old son and 13-year-old daughter, and her husband of 13 years.

Update: A GoFundMe page has been set up to help the Etcheber family.

Also killed at the Route 91 Harvest Festival was San Jose native Michelle Vo, who was living in Los Angeles. As KRON 4 reports, Vo, 32, attended UC Davis and had graduated from San Jose’s Independence High School in 2003, and her death was confirmed by the LAX Chamber of Commerce. She had been working for New York Life Insurance.

Vo's final moments have been described by a 32-year-old man who had just met her a few hours earlier, and had been hanging out and flirting with her up until the shooting began. Kody Robertson describes the scene to the Columbus Dispatch, saying "She just went down" as she was standing next to him, and he initially lay on top of her to shield the injured Vo. He later spent all of Monday morning in a waiting room at a hospital, waiting to hear about her condition, and her death was confirmed at 2 p.m.

Among the scores of people wounded was college student Savanna Chasco, 20, of Rohnert Park. She is a student at the University of Nevada, Reno, and as the Chronicle reports, she called her parents at 11:45 p.m. to tell them not to worry, but she had been shot in the back twice as she and her friends were running away from the gunfire. One of the friends she was with was killed.

Chasco's parents immediately jumped in a car and made what would usually have been a 10-hour drive to Las Vegas in seven hours. They say she initially refused pain medication so that she could be conscious for another friend who was also wounded. She has since been released from the hospital and her parents say she's concentrating on a calculus test she has to take. Her dad tells the Chron, "She is a very strong girl. Right now she doesn’t want to be in big crowds, but I don’t think that will last."

Previously: [Update] Bay Area Residents Recount Terrifying Experiences During Las Vegas Shooting