- Follow SFist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here
- But, just, why post interior photos of a $1.4 million teardown? [SFist]
- Facebook takes steps to trap you in the app. [Ad Week]
- Bay Area sailor plans solo trip around the Americas and Antarctica.
- Gigantic Health Sciences Library Building at 2395 Sacramento Street goes on the market. [SocketSite]
- Our old pal Brock tries to take shared transit from SFO to Alcatraz. [Curbed SF]
- Former Yahoo CEO Tim Koogle puts Marin property on the market for $65 million. [SF Business Times]
More on the life of Abel Enrique Esquivel Jr., who was slain in the Mission by three men wielding a cop's stolen gun. [Mission Local]
- [SF Gate] tries the Cabin bus to LA.
Early-morning fire near UC Berkeley doused. [NBC Bay Area]
- A's great reunites man with phone. [ABC 7]
- BART’s new Warm Springs Station will be closed for the next two weekends.[SF Chronicle]
- The [San Jose Mercury News] looks for Tim Lincecum.