- Follow SFist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here
- What does "Steve Jobs-ing it" mean to you? [SFist]
- Google's energy plan gets salty. [CNet]
- Mark Leno has already raised $166 K for the 2019 mayor’s race. [SF Examiner]
- Reddit's now valued at $1.8 billion. [Recode]
- Designs for Market Street bike lanes move forward. [Human Streets]
- [Slate] suggests Twitter could save all our lives by monitoring the president's tweets.
- Your Outside Lands packing list. [Rockyt]
- SF median house price has risen to $1.4 million. [Curbed SF]
- Airbnb fires back at ad linking them to terrorism. [SF Gate]
- Montara man pleads not guilty to charges alleging that he hit an Uber driver in the head with a baseball bat. [Bay City News]
Market Street won't be part of this year's Castro Street Fair. [Bay Area Reporter]
Splice snarls cable car service. [SF Examiner]
- [Streetsblog SF] remains frustrated over evening and weekend Muni Metro closures.
- San Rafael elementary school burns. [ABC 7]
- Man knocks woman to ground, steals her phone at West Oakland BART. [KRON 4]