- The penalty phase in the Sierra LaMar case begins today. [KRON 4]
- Facebook has been fined $166,000 for breach of French privacy laws.[Associated Press]
Tesla dealt blow as Morgan Stanley analyst pulls "buy" rating. [Bloomberg]
- [KRON 4] does a ride-along with the Alameda County Sex Assault Felony Enforcement.
- A fight and two medical emergencies slowed BART during this morning's commute. [SF Chronicle]
- Big-box pet care company abruptly pulls out of Potrero Hill deal. [Potrero View]
Eight-story development proposed at Sixth and Folsom. [SocketSite]
- [The Daily Californian] speaks with Silicon Valley's Josh Brener.
- $90 million pothole repair campaign launches in SF. [ABC 7]
- Administrator error means Marin kids must retake AP exam. [CBS 5]
- SF's Office of Economic and Workforce Development slammed by Board of Supes president for overlooking several nonprofits serving black communities when allocating critical job training funding. [SF Examiner]
- SF forces gun suppliers to agree to halt sale of high-capacity kits. [SF Chronicle]