- As expected, the city-sanctioned homeless encampment that caught fire in Oakland Monday will be decommissioned. [KRON 4]
YouTube is adding 40 celebrity-driven programs. [Ad Week]
- Online uproar ensues after artist carves Google and Facebook logos into royal's funeral statue. [Channel NewsAsia]
- [CNet] has "11 juicy details revealed at the Waymo v. Uber hearing."
- Victim of fatal San Jose shooting identified as Juniper Networks executive Naren Prabhu. [SF Business Times]
- North America’s first institutionalized center dedicated to studying the Silk Road has launched at UC Berkeley. [Daily Californian]
- BART service between Lake Merritt and Fruitvale is a no-go this weekend. [SF Chronicle]
- Spike in SF Bay shark deaths raises concerns. [CBS 5]