- Follow SFist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here
- Your weekend ICYMI: Stanley at 4/20, from hot cop to hit-and-run, Berkeley slammed for scheduling shuffle of Ann Coulter's talk, bad Yelp reviews linked to restaurant closures, and yet another tale of airline aggression — this time, from American.
Your Saturday and Sunday links.
- How SF restaurants do politics. [SF Chronicle]
- Why short sellers are betting against Tesla. [LA Times]
- Victims of a recent fatal Oakland fire were honored in a memorial service. [KRON 4]
- About a third of the people who do a free video streaming service trial end up staying with the company. [CNet]
- SF State gets a condom vending machine. [Golden Gate Xpress]
- Hundreds of volunteers cleaned up Ocean Beach Sunday. [SF Chronicle]
School mulled for Candlestick Point. [SF Examiner]
- Police chase suspect from SF to Petaluma. [Santa Rose Press-Democrat]