- Follow SFist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here
- Birds don't want to live on the new Bay Bridge. Do they know something we don't? [SFist]
- [Haute Living] lists their favorite places in SF to celebrate Easter, none of them are churches so good luck getting to heaven, everyhautey.
- Three-car collision snarled Bay Bridge traffic Thursday. [KRON 4]
- On the eve of the NBA playoffs, Ethan Sherwood Strauss, who has been covering the Golden State Warriors for several years for ESPN, dishes the dirt with [Slate].
- Apple is reportedly working on a noninvasive diabetes sensor. [CNet]
Neuroscience experts opine on Elon Musk's Neural Lace project. [IEEE Spectrum]
- I just started doing a M-W-F column over at [Curbed SF] where I do some briefs on local stuff, you might like it!
SF State dials back on emotional support animal support. [Golden Gate Xpress]
- Owners of new MacBooks say their computers are making popping sounds. [9 to 5 Mac]
- Tick uptick reported in Marin. [ABC 7]
- SF's inability to keep certain areas from flooding during storms might mean the city buys water-damaged homes. [SF Examiner]
- 67 new affordable housing units unveiled in SoMa. [KTVU]