- Follow SFist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here
Play the game that Caleb lost and Jay won. [SFist]
- Tesla intends to get its much-anticipated Model 3 electric car into production by July and could soon announce locations for additional Gigafactories to produce lithium-ion batteries needed for its vehicles and energy storage business. [Forbes]
- A veteran Alameda County sheriff’s deputy remains in critical condition after being struck by an inmate bus that was being driven by another deputy. [Bay City News]
- [Wired] explains "Why Trump’s Attack on a California Railroad Should Trouble You."
- 100-foot tree falls in West Portal. [SF Chronicle]
- Within 12 months, existing restrooms on each floor of every building owned or leased by San Francisco and private businesses will be expected to offer baby diaper-changing accommodations. [SF Examiner]
- Remembering when punk rock invaded San Francisco. [Guardian]