Time is running out for Faraday Future’s ambitious plan to crack the U.S. auto industry and take on Tesla. [Wall Street Journal]
- Meanwhile, Tesla has missed their fourth-quarter vehicle delivery target. [Roadshow]
- Why did rents dip in SF but plunge in New York? [Curbed SF]
- The family of a slain Cotati teen whose body was found at Sonoma State University two months ago has raised $10,000 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of his killer. [KRON 4]
- Proterra, a Burlingame startup that makes electric transit buses with fast-charging batteries, said Tuesday that it raised $140 million in new funding. [SF Business Times]
- A possible serial arsonist may be targeting palm trees in the South Bay. [ABC 7]
- "This 24-year-old entrepreneur lives on a sailboat because San Francisco is so expensive" trumpets [Business Insider].
- A large mixed-use development planned for the corner of Market and Oak Streets is nearing the end of its public comment period. [SF Examiner]