- You can't kill smartphones, says [Wired]. OK!
- Apple is going to start publishing its AI research. [Bloomberg]
- On Friday, the Geary BRT Final Environmental Impact Report (EIR) will be made available online at GearyBRT.org and at public libraries near the 38 Geary route. [Moving SF]
- A large amount of population churn has been roiling San Francisco and Oakland, but the new residents replacing those who leave are richer, whiter and have higher earning households overall. [SF Business Times]
- A man’s body washed up on a beach in Pacifica on Monday afternoon. [Bay City News]
San Francisco is cracking down on de facto agreements among building owners that cut out competition among internet providers. [SF Examiner]
- Google removes its "In the news" section from desktop search, replacing it with a carousel of "Top stories", after drawing criticism for spreading fake news. [Business Insider]
- Sewer pipe repairs close [BART] Civic Center entrance by Burger King.