Fears of a suspicious package halted traffic at Mission and Fremont this morning. [KRON 4]
- The SFPD says they're committed to enacting DOJ-recommended reforms. [Bay City News]
- Why self-driving cars won't put all Uber drivers out of a job. [Roadshow]
- A California judge tentatively rejected pimping charges Wednesday against the operators of Backpage.com. [Associated Press]
- UC Berkeley students enrolled in a course taught by a professor accused of sexually harassing a graduate student over several years will be given the option to leave the class and take it with an alternate instructor. [Bay City News]
- Apple's Jony Ive says the iPhone almost didn't happen. [Dazed]
SF promises improved ferry service to Alcatraz. [SF Examiner]
- If I'm understanding this correctly, [Priceonomics] thinks reporters should only write articles that will be popular. Because we haven't learned anything from that whole fake news debacle.
- Good report from [CBS 5] on why the general public will never know the level of misconduct among police officers.