- Follow SFist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here
The Bay Area has started to protest the next president, and the passage of CA's measure to legalize weed was cold comfort. [SFist]
- Why you need to curb your wheels. [Moving SF]
- Bay Area-based GoPro recalls their $799 drone. [Reuters] [The Verge] [Recode]
Domoic acid prompts closure of the coast between Point Reyes in Marin County and the Sonoma/Mendocino county line for crab fishers. [Bay City News]
- "Facebook’s Race-Targeted Ads Aren’t as Racist As You Think" argues [Wired].
- Google has added a new classification to its Safe Browsing initiative to better protect users from malicious websites trying to game the system. [CNet]
- Here's the latest indication that an Uber IPO could be on the horizon. [SF Business Times]