- Today in "not guilty" pleas: Former SF 49er Bruce Miller, who's accused of trying to bust into a Wharf hotel room [KRON 4]; Joseph Stull and David Peters, who police say beat a disabled homeless man to death as he slept [ABC 7].
Yet another armed robbery strikes SF State. [Golden Gate Xpress]
- Stranded SF visitor helped by mystery man. [SF Chronicle]
- SF man sues Samsung, says s6 phones blow up too. [CBS 5]
- "It's Far More Dangerous To Fly To San Francisco Than Oakland Or New York" argues [Forbes].
- Inside the complicated and fragile economy of tech catering. [SF Chronicle]
SF man takes second prize at World Series of Poker. [ABC 7]
- Caltrans livestreams let you watch latest stage in old Bay Bridge destruction. [KRON 4]
- [Glen Park News] has an interesting look at SFPD Capt. McFadden’s take on crime and safety in the Ingleside Station.
Yelp lays off 175 in sales and marketing as it retrenches internationally. [TechCrunch]
- Bail bonds companies seem to be the only people who want to defend SF's cash bail system. [Bay City News]