- [Google]'s cloud developers will descend on Moscone Center on March 8-10 to "learn, get inspired and experience first-hand the tools, technologies and services that Google Cloud is building for the next-generation enterprise." Scintillating!
- Behold the most expensive home to sell in San Francisco so far this year. [SF Gate]
- The inventory of homes for sale in SF has likely peaked. [SocketSite]
- Or you could just buy one of these pricey vacant lots! [Curbed SF]
- Observations from a late 33. [Fog City Notes]
- Bad door snarls morning BART commute. [SF Chronicle]
San Francisco officials and ride-hail company Uber clashed in state legal filings over the possibility of fingerprinted criminal background checks of Uber and Lyft drivers. [SF Examiner]