- Follow SFist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here
- Inmate accidentally released from SF jail tells [KRON 4] “They made a mistake, and now, they’re making me look like I’m a monster.”
- More fun, perhaps, than the average City Hall story: Supe-proposed bill would encourage rooftop gardens. [SF Chronicle]
- Celeste Guap calls [KRON 4] and [ABC 7] regarding her recent arrest.
- Sheriff’s officials in Marin County are investigating the death of a man after his body was found in the bay near Sausalito Saturday. [KRON 4]
- What is it a nice day for? [MrEricSir]
- Apple's Twitter account rises from the dead — sort of. [CNet]
- Driver sought in fatal Napa hit-and-run. [Bay City News]
- [ABC 7] picks up our report on a woman who says she was menaced by the Lafayette Park attacker but couldn't get an SFPD response.
- BART says their weekend repairs are running ahead of schedule. [CBS 5]
- Colin Kaepernick will speak to the congregation of Third Baptist Church in San Francisco on Sunday morning. [SF Chronicle]
Two officers were injured in an active shooter situation at the Fresno County jail Saturday. [ABC 30]
Evidence from Brock Turner's initial interview with police has been released following his departure from jail Friday. [CBS 5]
- [Vice] reporter "chews out" landlord mom for refusing "to cash in on San Francisco's insane housing market."
- SF falling short on many goals, controller finds. [SF Chronicle]