- The SF City Attorney’s Office has filed suit against a Bernal Heights firm alleged to have misled clients into thinking they had hired an immigration attorney and collecting fees for work they had not performed. [Bay City News]
- SF State students are concerned about crime in on-campus housing. [Golden Gate Xpress]
- [SF Chronicle] architecture critic John King likes the temporary Transbay Terminal a lot more than he used to.
Allegations of segregation raised in Sausalito school funding debate. [CBS 5]
- If you can't get enough Facebook Trending Topics talk (and really, who can?) here's a [DigiDay] conversation with some former "curators", and here's [Salon]'s report claiming that the software is "half-baked quiche."
- Two new studies confirm that Bay Area rents are softening, after years of double-digit increases. [SF Chronicle]
- The Alameda County DA has known about Oakland's police scandal since May, but no officers have been charged. [East Bay Express]
- Twitter hires former global creative director of advertising for Apple/Beats by Dre as their global group creative director. [Fishbowl]