- Follow SFist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
A new study at UCSF suggests that secondhand marijuana smoke may be worse for you than seondhand tobacco smoke. [CBS 5]
- The former Radio Shack space on Market in the Castro has become an urgent care clinic. [Hoodline]
- Ed Lee, through some of his supporters, are starting to gather money to fight a recall effort. [SF Mag]
- Attorneys for the Vallejo police department continue to give reasons why they botched the investigation into Denise Huskins's kidnapping and believed it was a hoax. [CBS 5]
- Predictably, a conservative group, the Family Research Council, is freaking out over the US Navy’s plan to honor Harvey Milk with the naming of a ship, saying, "Milk is famous only for winning one election, being murdered and having sex with men."
- The Israeli military has banned the playing of Pokemon Go on bases. [CBS 5]
Here are some photos from The National’s Friday show at the Greek Theater in Berkeley. [The Bay Bridged]