- Donald Trump will be in San Jose Thursday, think we'll see him at that night's Warriors game? [KRON 4] [CBS 5]
Our pal Brock frets over what the new owner of a “Four Seasons” Victorian might do to the iconic SF structure. [Curbed SF]
- RC pilots are up in arms over two proposals to ban drone combat. [Dsports]
- Here's how Facebook’s robots moderate abusive content. [TechCrunch]
- Y Combinator launches a “basic income” study in Oakland. [SF Business Times] [ABC 7]
- New [Streetsblog SF] editor moves to the Outer Mission, learns that the city is covered in trash.
- Hey, remember Transcendent, that reality show about the women who work at Asia SF? Season 2 of the series premieres on June 8. [SF Examiner]
- Current AG/Senate hopeful Kamala Harris is taking local heat for a perceived failure to investigate the recent wave of SFPD shootings. [SF Chronicle]