We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on SFist.
- Polk Audio introduces the Omni Collection: the first great-sounding wireless music system. Try one out today and hear the difference.
- Brown & Toland Physicians. Doctors who know you. Experts who spend the time to make sure you get what you need. You have a team working together so you can be your healthiest self.
- The San Francisco SPCA. Through prevention, rescue and education, the SPCA is working towards a community where every animal has a loving home.
- American Express is helping with last minute gifts by letting you trade in those hard-earned points for presents!
- SoFi. Don't overpay on your student loans, refinance them. Apply in 15 minutes, save thousands.
- The Exploratorium. Experience over 600 exhibits, sip cocktails, sample delicious bites at the SeaGlass restaurant, and take in outrageous Bay views from the Outdoor Terrace.
- Asian Art Museum presents Roads of Arabia, open October 24 through January 18. The exhibit features more than 200 objects, ranging from excavated stone tools to a 17th-century set of gilded doors.
- BarkBox. Want to treat your own pup to the magic of a monthly BarkBox? Gothamist readers receive 20% off any new subscription!
- Asian Art Museum presents Tetsuya Ishida: Saving the World with a Brushstroke. This is the first U.S. exhibition of paintings by the late Japanese artist. November 14 through February 22.
- The Masonic has a full schedule of great shows coming up. Comedy fans can see Chris D'Elia on December 20, Walk the Moon rocks the joint March 14, while Hozier will be there on April 14 and Sleater Kinney takes on the venue May 2. Grab your tickets now.
- Still no plans for New Years Eve? Take in Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings at the Fillmore or try Trombone Shorty at The Masonic.
American Apparel, with 3 stores in SF, you can look your best any time.