We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on SFist.
- Polk Audio introduces the Omni Collection: the first great-sounding wireless music system. Try one out today and hear the difference.
- Brown & Toland Physicians. Doctors who know you. Experts who spend the time to make sure you get what you need. You have a team working together so you can be your healthiest self.
- The San Francisco SPCA. Through prevention, rescue and education, the SPCA is working towards a community where every animal has a loving home.
- Asian Art Museum presents Roads of Arabia, open October 24 through January 18. The exhibit features more than 200 objects, ranging from excavated stone tools to a 17th-century set of gilded doors.
- BarkBox. Want to treat your own pup to the magic of a monthly BarkBox? Gothamist readers receive 20% off any new subscription!
- The Fine Art Museum of San Francisco presents Keith Haring: The Political Line. Featuring more than 130 works of art including large scale paintings and sculptures and a number of the artist’s subway drawings. November 8 through February 16.
- AVA 55 Ninth. Now leasing brand new studio, 1-and 2-bedroom apartments!
- Asian Art Museum presents Tetsuya Ishida: Saving the World with a Brushstroke. This is the first U.S. exhibition of paintings by the late Japanese artist. November 14 through February 22.
- Lewis Black takes to the Masonic for The Rant is Due Part Deux. Saturday, February 7th at 8 pm.
American Apparel, with 3 stores in SF, you can look your best any time.