We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on SFist.
- BarkBox. Want to treat your own pup to the magic of a monthly BarkBox? Gothamist readers receive 20% off any new subscription!
- Blue Apron. Enjoy fresh ingredients and great recipes delivered weekly to your home. And get this, SFist readers get two meals FREE! Sign up today to start cooking.
- Brown & Toland Physicians. Doctors who know you. Experts who spend the time to make sure you get what you need. You have a team working together so you can be your healthiest self.
- Asian Art Museum presents Roads of Arabia, open October 24 through January 18. The exhibit features more than 200 objects, ranging from excavated stone tools to a 17th-century set of gilded doors.
- Cotopaxi Questival, a 24-hour outdoor adventure, is coming to San Francisco October 24th and 25th. Round up your friends for a chance to win a trip to Mt. Cotopaxi and the Amazon in Ecuador, a ski trip to the Rockies, and tons of other prizes.
- San Francisco Symphony brings a restored version of cinema classic Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde to life by accompanying the film with live organ. Held on October 31 at 8 pm, it's a perfectly ghoulish way to spend the spookiest night of the year!
- SoundBox. The folks behind the San Francisco Symphony bring a brand new music venue to the Bay Area. Opening 12/13/14.
- AVA 55 Ninth. Now leasing brand new studio, 1-and 2-bedroom apartments!
- The Black Keys hit Oracle Arena in Oakland Monday, November 3rd. Get your tickets now!
- SF Masonic hosts some amazing concerts this month, including Placebo and Broken Bells. Check'em out for tickets and info!
American Apparel, with 3 stores in SF, you can look your best any time.