- Good morning! We're glad you're here to have coffee with us. If you want to hang out with SFist all day (and why wouldn't you?) you can follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook.
- A burger in the shape of a hot dog? It's not from 7-Eleven, it's the namesake Trick Dog at the celebrated new MIssion cocktail bar. [GrubSF]
- What's in a street name? And who was Charles H. Gough anyway? And which President died in San Francisco, only to have a golf course named after him? [Haighteration] [Chron]
- One year after opening, the Wise Sons guys talk about life in a Jewish deli at 24th and Shotwell. [EaterSF]
- A Golden Gate Ferry boat headed to Sausalito Saturday afternoon collided with a 22-foot pleasure craft. Two were injured and airlifted to a hospital. [BCN/SFEx]
- A woman struck by the side of a Muni bus near Lake Merced is
expected to surviveABC7 later reported the woman could not be resuscitated. [BCN/Appeal] [ABC7]