Oh boy, two things that excite us are coming together next week. No, not another divine marriage between peanut butter and chocolate. It's SF Chefs and the San Francisco Giants, and they're joining forces for a night of food and baseball. SF Chefs at the Park takes place on Tuesday, May 14 from 5 - 7 p,m. in Seals Plaza just before the Giants take on the Rockies. And it works like this, basically: you get to mingle with noted and award-winning chefs, sample their goods, and then you get to go the game, get drunk, and root for the greatest sports team of all time. Even if they are currently in second place behind the worst sports team of all time.
Your culinary lineup:
• Traci Des Jardins (Mijita / Public House / Jardiniere)
• Antelmo Faria (Tacolicious)
• Ryan Farr (4505 Meats)
• Laurance Gordon (ThirstyBear Brewing Company)
• Mark Gordon (Rose Pistola)
• Damon Hall (Pedro’s Cantina / Pete's Tavern)
• Robert Helstrom (Kuleto's)
• David Lawrence (1300 on Fillmore)
• Robbie Lewis (Bon Appétit Management Company)
• Elyce Zahn (CocoTutti)
Tickets to SF Chefs at the Park are priced on a sliding scale based on where you sit in the stadium, with tickets starting at $30 up to $175. Buy your tickets here. Partial proceeds will go to benefit local nonprofit food communities. See, everyone wins. Well, hopefully. Fingers crossed.