Not 5 minutes into SFG Live, and we're already antsy and elated for Giants season 2012. Which: Rad. As some of you know, Giants Fan Fest Day is tomorrow. And it's free! In anticipation of tomorrow's fanboy and fangirl festivities, SFG Live is interviewing a slew of Giants teammates for your viewing pleasure. If you're watching a live right now — and you should be — send in your questions via Twitter with #sfglive. Watch it live here.
Speaking of Giants Fan Fest Day, here's what you can expect:
- Fans will be able to sign up at the Giants Race table
- Player autographs
- Live Broadcast on KNBR 680 with Player Interviews
- Kids Zone with Interactive Games
- Amici's East Coast Pizzeria Q&A Stage
- Giants Highlight Theater
- Game Ticket Sales
- Parking is free in Lot A. Public transportation is also encouraged.
Pst, regular season individual tickets go on sale TOMORROW at 8 a.m. PST.
Update: Brian Wilson says that one of his favorite things to eat is an apple fritter from Allstar Donuts on Chestnut. Now you know.