In the North Bay, a chimney fire in the Main House of George Lucas' bucolic retreat sparked three alarms after it became too much to handle for the Star Wars director's private Skywalker fire crew yesterday afternoon. (What? You don't have a private fire crew on staff?) Responding firefighters from Marin County eventually had to call in additional backup from San Rafael to contain the smokey blaze.

The three alarms might have been overkill though — A spokeswoman from Lucasfilm told CBS the fire caused "little to no damage". The cause of the fire is still under investigation, but the Marin Independent Journal reports it, "apparently started in the area of a fireplace."

CBS5 has the cinematic report from yesterday's evening news: