It's hot out. You're leaving work. First pitch is coming up. You're panicky because everyone's asking where you're watching the game. We won't keep you, so here's a brief list of bars ideal for taking in a road game and a bunch of sunshine. You might even think you're in LA (not that you'd want to be):
- Mad Dog in the Fog - Lower Haight
- Blackthorn Pub - Inner Sunset
- Momo's - SoMa (if you can see a TV from the patio)
- Marengo on Union - Marina (we haven't been yet, so we can't personally vouch for it, but it does boast a retractable roof.)
- Toad Hall - Castro (although, no word on if they'll have the game on.)
- 540 Club - Inner Richmond
Surely we missed some neighborhood gems, feel free to chime in.