Just like last year, local DJ gent Earworm has crafted a savory reduction featuring a slew of pop songs that jammed themselves into your brain in 2009, refusing to let go. This year's United State of Pop is a follow-up to last year's "United State of Pop 2008 (Viva La Pop)" and "United State of Pop" from 2007.
Sure, by themselves, some of these songs will send more than a few eyes rolling (we know you authentic aural aficionados are too real to enjoy non-ironic pop ditties), but with Earworm's beautifully crazy brain, he somehow manages to make them all come together beautifully.
* The Black Eyed Peas - BOOM BOOM POW
* Lady Gaga - POKER FACE
* Lady Gaga Featuring Colby O’Donis - JUST DANCE
* The Black Eyed Peas - I GOTTA FEELING
* Taylor Swift - LOVE STORY
* Flo Rida - RIGHT ROUND
* Jason Mraz - I’M YOURS
* Beyonce - SINGLE LADIES (PUT A RING ON IT)