In a move that screams "BART slumber party, everybody!," the Bay Area Rapid Transit system will be open for business all night during the Labor Day Weekend, during most of the time the Bay Bridge closes down.
- Friday, September 4: Overnight service (approx. 1 a.m. - 4 a.m.) then regular weekday schedule.
- Saturday, September 5: Overnight service (approx. 1 a.m. - 6 a.m.) then regular Saturday schedule.
- Sunday, September 6: Overnight service (approx. 1 a.m. - 8 a.m.) then regular Sunday schedule.
- Monday, September 7 (Labor Day): Overnight service (approx. 1 a.m. - 6 a.m.) then Saturday schedule.
- Tuesday, September 8: No overnight service even though the Bay Bridge will be closed during that time
Stations with overnight service in San Francisco are: 24th Street Mission, Daly City, Embarcadero, Powell Street, and San Francisco International Airport. In the rest of the Bay Area, overnight stations are as follows: Bay Fair, Downtown Berkeley, Coliseum/Oakland Airport, Concord, Dublin/Pleasanton, El Cerrito Del Norte, MacArthur, Oakland City Center/12th St., and Walnut Creek.
For more information about all-night BART, visit bart.gov.