by Lisa Hix
Found throughout San Francisco and the East Bay, the photocopied images bear an uncomfortable resemblance to pictures of Klansmen, but the delightfully Amelie-esque text is hard to resist:
WHO ARE THESE GOONS??? AND WHY ARE THEY STALKING YOUR HOME
HAVE YOU RECENTLY EXPERIENCED ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
* "Lost" mail? "Wrong numbers"?
* Dust bunnies? Flies on the windowsill? Dead moths?
* Tooth aches? Interrupted sleep? Invalid passwords?
* Rearranged possessions? (Your belongings not where you left them?)
* Mismatched socks? Zippers not working properly?
* Odd damage or small stains around your house?
* Theft and sabotage of your food or kitchenware? Appliances behaving strangely?
* Cabinet and drawer handles held on by screws repeatedly loosened ARTIFICIALLY?
* Opened caps on items such as deodorant & food containers being retightened excessively while you're out?
* Do you hear sirens? Customers in a store filing into line just as you're about to check out?