Hey, the debate is back on tonight! John McCain dried his tears and will head over to the University of Mississippi to get reamed by Barack Obama. Exciting stuff, folks! Tonight's topic: foreign policy. Zzzzz, right? But at one of these venues, you'll have have plenty of comfort juice by your side to keep things interesting.
- 2 LIPS Bar & Lounge (1414 Market (at 10th Street): three flat screens, $2 beers, loads of wonks
- Inner Mission, 3349 - 20th Street (at Shotwell)
- The Page (Page and Divisadero): three flatscreens, happy hour specials, snacks
- The Mix, 4086 - 18th Street (at Castro): queers, beers
- 500 Club, 500 Guerrero (at 17th Street): Four flatscreen HDTVs, bar snacks, drink specials, Polaroid photo booth, "a lovely bartender"
- Ten 15 Folsom, 1015 Folsom (at Sixth): special guests Kamala Harris and Leland Yee, hosted by Obama for America
- Kezar Pub, 770 Stanyan (at Waller): official meeting place of the Obama campaign Cole Valley/Upper Haight group
- Everett & Jones, 126 Broadway (at Second Street), Oakland: BBQ, beer
Know of any other watering holes screening tonight's presidential debate? Let us know. We'll update this list throughout the day.
The debate is schedules to start at
5 6 p.m.