- The Washbag shuts its doors for good. (But didn't they, like, invent drinking? Or something like that?) [Culture Blog]
- Beware of the guerilla knife sharpener. [Curbed]
- Tetris cookies are good cookies. [The Snitch]
- FasTrak violators cost the Metropolitan Transportation Commission $3.5million. For shame. [Examiner]
- SF is oh so similar to Second Life. [ValleyWag]
- "O-N-E-L-E-S-S, I wanna be one less, one less." [SFBG]
- The real Ron Paul. Ick. [IKnowWhatImDoing]
Image credit goes to artist Guy Buffet.