It's unlikely that you recall a report from last year of a woman's dead body found at a San Francisco construction site — I barely did, and I covered the case. But a lawsuit filed Wednesday reveals more information in the sad story, including the allegation that the deceased woman was a mentally ill patient "lost" by San Francisco General Hospital.

It was 7:21 a.m. on May 1, 2015 when the body of 36-year-old SF resident Haneesah Nuriddin was discovered at the construction site of 1450 Franklin Street Condominiums. According to reports, her “not fully intact” remains were found on the fourth floor of the partial building, but police declined to provide any information on her death, citing the ongoing investigation.

According to a lawsuit filed against the hospital by the Law Offices of John Burris on behalf of Haneesah's father, Benjamin Nuriddin, his daughter had been in the care of SF General staff until the day before her death, when she was "'lost' while being transported from the hospital’s main psychiatric facility at 1001 Potrero Ave. to another facility in the hospital for an appointment," Bay City News reports.

SF General staffers informed the San Francisco Police Department that Nuriddin was missing at 7:13 p.m. on April 30, 2015, and twelve hours later her remains were discovered "with a missing arm and severe injuries to her face," BCN reports.

Nuriddin "had a long history of mental illness and had been treated at SFGH numerous times," the suit claims. At the time of her death, "she had been hospitalized on an involuntary psychiatric hold because of her disabling mental illness."

It's unclear if foul play is suspected in Nuriddin's death, and a call to SFPD with questions on the case was not returned as of publication. A message left with Burris's office for more information on the filing was also unreturned. San Francisco General Hospital spokesperson Brent Andrew declined comment to SFist on the case, citing both the pending litigation and patient confidentiality issues.

It's hard not to be reminded of the 2013 death of Lynne Spalding, a patient who was found dead in a locked stairwell at SF General. In that case, the city of San Francisco settled a lawsuit brought by her family for $2,941,000 in early 2015.

In the case filed Wednesday, Nuriddin's father seeks unspecified damages from SF General for negligence in "not providing Haneefah Nuriddin proper medical or custodial care, leading to her death."

“Ms. Nuriddin leaves behind a grieving father and family," the lawsuit reads, "who are haunted by the knowledge of her horrific and untimely death."

Previously: Body Of Woman Found At Bush And Franklin Friday Was 'Not Fully Intact'
Hospital, Sheriff's Dept. Blamed Equally For Lynne Spalding's Death