Pokemon Go was not a flash in the pan, claims a person employed by the SF-based company that made the game. [CNet]
LinkedIn's CEO sends email attempting to comfort employees shocked and upset by the results of the presidential election. [CNet]
New condo sales tick up in SF as prices drop. [SocketSite]
- Mapping SF's biggest construction projects. [Curbed SF]
- Would you pay $15M to live in this house on Marc Benioff's street? [SF Business Times]
- The dramatic history of [BART] is now a new book.
- Watchdogs worry Trump win could thwart SFPD reform. [SF Examiner]
- Employees report sexual harassment, retaliation at East Bay VA facilities. [CBS 5]
- Many tipsters have sent us this video of what appears to be an extremely mentally ill woman shouting racist rhetoric on BART. We are definitely committed to casting light on any harassment, attacks, and losses of freedom that result from actions of the President-Elect and his supporters. However, we'd also like to remind you that troubled people have incorporated political leaders into their rantings for years, and that hallucinating and delusional people need treatment, not amplification, even when what they are saying strikes an all too raw nerve.