Following through on achieving healthy fitness goals is easier said than done. Chances are at some time in your life you’ve made a New Year’s resolution- and then broken it. No judgments here! We want to help.
We’ve teamed up with the fitness experts at Crunch Gyms to get their tips on how to stay on track and motivated to reach your fitness goals. Here’s what they had to say—
1. Set a plan: A goal without a plan is just a wish! Break down your long term resolution into smaller, more attainable goals. Setting goals within reach is the best way to stay motivated.
2. Make time for your workouts: It’s San Francisco, everyone’s busy. If you don’t have time to work out-make some! Crunch offers hundreds of classes- sign-up and commit. Make your workouts a priority and the results will follow.
3. Find an environment that you enjoy: Crunch is known for mixing fitness and fun; you feel it the minute you walk through the doors. Bright colors and custom lighting set the tone, while state-of-the-art studios and equipment enhance every type of workout. Finding the perfect setting is a key component to staying driven. With 10 San Francisco area locations, your perfect workout environment is just around the corner.
4. Take care of your body and mind: In order for you to reach your goals, it’s important to remember to nourish your mind and body. Crunch offers Bliss® Spa products and even saunas and steam rooms, so that you can pamper yourself after a tough workout. Give yourself a well-deserved rest and try Crunch’s Antigravity® Cocooning, the 30-minute class that will leave you relaxed and recalibrated as you indulge yourself through a guided meditation.
5. Ask for help: Crunch’s certified personal trainers are always ready to give a hand or answer any questions you have. Connecting with a personal trainer is a great way to maximize your time at the gym. They’ll create the programs and measure the progress. All you have to do is show up!
6. Change up your routine: If you find yourself doing the same old weight lifting routine, switch it up! Get in on some of the coolest classes on the market. Trying new workouts and changing up your routine is a great way to stay interested and on track. Plus, with a 5-day pass and complimentary personal training session, mixing it up was never easier.
LOOK FOR THESE NEW CLASSES IN 2016:
X-Treme Firefighter’s Workout: Train like firefighters do, as their lives depend on it! Simulate activities performed by firemen like handling hoses, racing up a pole and carrying victims to safety. This total body, circuit-based workout will test your fitness level and teach you to survive under the extreme conditions our firefighters do every day.
Sole Power: The rhythm is gonna get ya! This exciting class combines classic tap dance exercises with cardio strength intervals. Sole Power uses unique patented slip-on booties to turn you into a super-fit tap dancing star.
The Acrobat’s Workout: In this dynamic and playful series you’ll train your body acrobat-style as you learn vibrant tricks while strengthening and conditioning your muscles. Make new friends as you work in teams to maximize inversions and come together to create one awesome human-pyramid!
This post is brought to you by Crunch.