SFist takes its popular Twentysomething interviewing feature to your top (sane) San Francisco mayoral candidates. Everyone from Ed Lee to Joanna Rees to Bevan Dufty to David Chiu will get a chance. We promise. Kicking things off is Michela Alioto-Pier. She served on the Board of Supervisors representing District 2, encompassing the Marina and Pacific Heights neighborhoods. Before that, Alioto-Pieer served as a member of the San Francisco Port Commission.
1. Introduce yourself in one sentence
I'm a San Francisco native, a mom and a former Supervisor who wants to improve our schools, create jobs and improve the city's quality of life.
2. Zodiac sign
4. How many years in SF or Bay Area
All my life
5. Favorite SF neighborhood
6. Berkeley or Oakland
7. Neighborhood you call home
8. How much do you pay in rent/mortgage
9. What was your first job
Working against the recall of Mayor Feinstein
10. Best sandwich
Po Boy from Freddie's Sandwich on Francisco
11. Great Quake or Loma Prieta
12. Favorite MUNI line
13. Favorite politician of past or present (you can only pick one)
14. Best TV show of past or present (you can only pick one)
15. Favorite bridge
16. Best restaurant
Alioto's for crab
17. SF would be soooo much better if only
We had a mayor with a serious plan to create jobs.
18. SF has the greatest
Food and wine
19. Redheads, y/n
20. Question you'd ask if you were doing this interview:
World Series or Superbowl?