In the ongoing Bryan Stow story, new details about LAPD's two suspects Louie Sanchez and Marvin Norwood have emerged: According to documents released by the LA County DA's office, Sanchez allegedly took part in at least four other assaults on opening day in Chavez Ravine before initiating the violent attack on Bryan Stow and a group of his friends in a parking lot after the game. Meanwhile, in a bizarre twist: Matthew Lee - a friend of Stow's who witnessed the attack firsthand - has died of a food allergy.

Lee, who was allergic to peanuts, apparently had a reaction after eating a salad on Sunday. According to the LA Times' sources close to the investigation, Lee was an important witness in the case, but investigators told the paper they have physical evidence to back up eyewitness reports.

Also in those District Attorney's documents, released as part of a hearing to reduce Louie Sanchez' bail, were some very detailed accounts of the attack from Stow's paramedic friends. From the DA's report, quoted by NBC Bay Area:

Stow's friends, who are paramedics, describe that Stow immediately lost consciousness and fell sideways to the ground without breaking his fall. When Stow's head hit the ground witnesses heard his head impact the concrete and saw it bounce.

The second suspect, Marvin Norwood, is accused of kicking Stow while he was on the ground while calling out, "Who else wants to fight?" The court documents showed photos of an assault rifle and other weapons that authorities discovered in a search of his home.

Detectives from the LAPD are also searching for any other Giants fans who maybe have been attacked by Sanchez or Norwood that day. The alleged victims include a woman who was on the receiving end of a drink apparently thrown by Sanchez.

Finally, regarding the wrongfully accused parolee Giovanni Ramirez: LAPD Police Chief Charlie Beck says the whole situation "deeply regrettable", but at least police and the media were following the rules.

PREVIOUSLY: All Bryan Stow coverage on SFist.