As SFist reported yesterday, Barack Obama will hold dinner party tonight featuring a bevy of privileged dorks from Silicon Valley, who will chitchat about "[p]romoting American innovation, and [a] commitment to new investments in research and development, education and clean energy." Zzzz.
Who will attend tonight's dinner? The Chronicle has word on who made the cut. They are:
- John Doerr, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Carol Bartz, President and CEO, Yahoo!
- John Chambers, CEO and Chairman, Cisco Systems
- Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter
- Larry Ellison, Co-Founder and CEO, Oracle
- Reed Hastings, CEO, NetFlix
- John Hennessy, President, Stanford University
- Steve Jobs, Chairman and CEO, Apple
- Art Levinson, Chairman and former CEO, Genentech
- Eric Schmidt, Chairman and CEO, Google
- Steve Westly, Managing Partner and Founder, The Westly Group
- Mark Zuckerberg, Founder, President, and CEO, Facebook
No word yet on where, exactly, the dinner will be. If you know, feel free to drop us a line. Ahem.