What better way to meet your future spouse than by pounding the crap out them with fluffy softness. Tomorrow, Valentine's Day, that day, marks our city's annual tradition of holding a massive pillow fight in Justin Herman Plaza. And you won't want to miss it. Pillow fights are downright delightful.
But first, a few things:
1) Bring a mask or wrap a bandana around your face if you want to prevent feathers and other debris from going up your nose.
2) Bring your own pillow... they will not be provided.
3) Bring a non-feather pillow... this way, your pillow will not disintegrate within minutes and you will have more fun.
4) Don't be a psycho... you know who you are.
5) Don't be a spoilsport... you know exactly who you are.
6) Wear a nice fragrance. It is, after all, Valentine's Day. I Spicebomb or Voyage d'Hermes. (Besides, do you really want to fall for one of those "fragrance allergy" types? Tip of the iceberg, folks.)
7) Don't do this.
The fun starts at 6 p.m. at Justin Herman Plaza (near the Embarcadero). Be sure to help clean up after you're done. Piff!