While we recover from last night's gargantuan celebratory drinking binge, please enjoy these pics of the Giants snatching the pennant from the city of Brotherly Love.
Also, here's some choice linkage for your reading pleasure:
- Giants win NLCS, advance to World Series [McCovey Chronicles]
- Uribe goes POW, Bochy makes all the right moves, Wilson closes it out and the Giants are going to the World Series [Mercury News]
- It's no fluke, SF Giants deserve to be in Series [SFGate]
- S.F. Giants fans jubilant as dry spell ends [SFGate]
- Phillies' offense: Torture [Philly]
Giants face the Texas Rangers in Game 1 of the World Series at AT&T Park starting at 4:30.